The Tarabichi – Stammberger Ear & Sinus Institute announces the 19th Annual Endoscopic Ear & Sinus and 1st Lateral Skull Base Hands-on Cadaveric Dissection Course, 29 March – 3 April 2020 at American Hospital & Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Centre, UAE.
TSESI will sponsor seven trainees and young otolaryngologists, with special emphasis on trainees from emerging countries, (including air tickets, accommodation and registration) to attend the hands-on cadaver dissection and live surgery course.
Trainee’s selection solely depends on demonstrated work and research in the appropriate area of interest. Submitted research work would be reviewed and selected by our organising committee.
Submission of Instructions for Trainees:
- Application for the March/April 2020 course should be submitted between 1st to 30th January 2020. Applications sent before and after these dates will not be considered for scholarship.
- Required to be an ENT resident in good standing or a recent graduate (Age - less than 30 years).
- Should outline research work in the appropriate area of interest (Otology or Rhinology).
- Include a letter from the chairman of department documenting status of the applicant.
Brief CV highlighting Current Position in below format only:
- Date of birth
- Country & city of work
- Current grade (resident, senior resident, fellow, etc.)
- Previous research
- Publications (national/international journals)
- Prizes (undergraduate/postgraduate)
- Aspirations (or personal statement)
- Volunteering work
Any applications received in different formats will not be accepted.