A line-up of more than 120 speakers is in place for the 26th annual Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting (FCOM2022), which includes the Florida Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (FSO-HNS), the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FSFPRS), the Network of Florida Otolaryngologists (NFO) and the Network of Medical Audiology Professionals (MedAudPro).
The primary event will take place in-person at the Boca Raton, a newly renovated 200-acre luxury resort. The virtual meeting takes place on the same dates and, based on feedback from last year’s attendees, will have on-demand, self-paced access until the end of November.
The FCOM2022 agenda features some of the brightest minds in ear, nose and throat medicine, head and neck surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, allergy, sleep, and medical audiology. Importantly, it will provide an opportunity to learn, connect and create lasting professional relationships with peers from throughout the US and across the globe.
This modern-format meeting is designed to provide best-in-class engagement and to enable attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors to interact as they participate side-by-side during educational offerings, networking and special events.
With more than 90 unique sessions, panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations and sponsored events, there will be something for everyone. FCOM encourages professionals involved in any aspect of otolaryngology to register. CME and CEU credits are available.
Select FCOM2022 Agenda Highlights
- Technology sessions pair engineers who have developed otolaryngology tools with physicians who have pioneered their use clinically.
- The otology-medical audiology sessions involve constructive interaction between physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, audiologists, audiology assistants and hearing-care providers. There will also be an industry-intensive session on developments in hearing and related disorders.
- An immersive look at obstructive sleep apnea from leading US surgeons and pioneers of neuromodulation techniques.
- An appearance by world-renowned facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr Paul Nassif, star of E!’s plastic-surgery reality show Botched.
- Networking chances include the Friday Evening Margaritaville Speaker Event, EXPO Product Theatre Sessions, Interactive Exhibitor Activities, the Saturday Pre-game Tailgate Lunch Event and the 2nd Annual Resident Bowl.
To register for FCOM2022, visit FCOMnow.com/Register. Follow @FCOMnow on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter and under the hashtag #FCOM2022.