#OTOMTG19: Where Experts and the Specialty Converge
Experts and science converge at the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, 15-18 September, in New Orleans, Louisiana. This year’s dynamic education programme features over 400 continuing education sessions and a world-renowned faculty discussing state-of-the-art treatment modalities, new therapies, and trending topics in the field. Below are a few ways you can make the most out of your #OTOMTG19 experience.
#OTOMTG19 serves as the intersection where science and experts converge, there’s no wrong turn.
Concentrate on your subspecialty or expand your knowledge in other areas.
The education programme is divided into the following 11 distinct tracks, allowing you to focus within your subspecialty or expand your knowledge in other areas:
- Business of medicine/practice management
- Endocrine surgery
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- General otolaryngology
- Head and neck surgery
- Patient safety and quality improvement
- Paediatric otolaryngology
- Sleep medicine
See the latest in simulation
#OTOMTG19 features several simulation events to help you stay on the cutting edge of the specialty. The Tulane Centre for Advanced Medical Simulation and Team Training will host a ‘Worst Case Scenarios Managing OTO Emergencies in Practice’ workshop. The four-and-a-half-hour course is geared toward practicing otolaryngologists to prepare them for low frequency, high stakes emergency situations. Attendees will participate in a rotation of six simulated otolaryngology emergencies. Space is limited, so make sure you reserve your seat. See the top three most innovative simulation project authors present to a panel of expert judges while competing for the top prize during the ‘SIM Tank’. The simulation reception showcases innovative and novel otolaryngology simulators or simulation projects. Table-top simulator demonstrations and presentations will be on display highlighting individual and team accomplishments.
#OTOMTG19 features several simulation events to help you stay on the cutting edge of the specialty.
Connect with otolaryngology’s best and brightest
The AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience serves as the intersection where there’s no wrong turn, from ground-breaking education sessions to networking events with the global ENT community to the OTO Experience. While you’re absorbing the latest science and new clinical approaches, take advantage of the many events available to expand your professional network and tap the minds of leaders. The annual meeting officially kicks off on Sunday, 15 September, with a schedule that offers fantastic opportunities to see colleagues and meet the global ENT community throughout the day. After a full line-up of cutting-edge sessions, the welcome ceremony and president’s reception tie the annual meeting’s two largest events together, creating the perfect environment for high-profile networking.
While you’re absorbing the latest science and new clinical approaches, take advantage of the many events available to expand your professional network.
Get to know New Orleans
From foodies to music lovers to art enthusiasts, New Orleans has something for everyone. Louisiana otolaryngologists Cherie-Ann O Nathan MD, Paul L Friedlander MD, and J Lindhe Guarisco MD invite you to New Orleans for the premier global event for the specialty. Watch this video for their insider tips.
Don’t miss the premier event for the specialty. Register today at www.entannualmeeting.org.
Top 10 Reasons to attend #OTOMTG19
The AAO-HNSF 2019 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, held 15-18 September in New Orleans, Louisiana, serves as the intersection where there’s no wrong turn, from groundbreaking education sessions to networking events with the global ENT community to the OTO experience.
While you’re absorbing the latest science and new clinical approaches, take advantage of the many events available to expand your professional network and tap the minds of leaders. Here are the top 10 reasons to attend #OTOMTG19.
- Unlimited education: Choose from over 400 continuing education sessions presented in New Orleans and post-meeting access to all recorded education content via AcademyU.
- Eleven distinct specialty areas: The education programme was crafted to allow you to focus within your specialty or expand your knowledge in other areas.
- Latest research and leading-edge techniques: Discover new research findings, approaches, and treatment options to help you deliver excellent patient care.
- Collaboration and networking: Meet new friends and reconnect with old friends at dynamic events such as the welcome ceremony, president’s reception, and alumni reception.
- Oto experience: More than 250 healthcare and medical device companies showcasing their latest products, plus hands-on training, product demonstrations, and more.
- New insights and perspectives: Learn from the experiences of other seasoned otolaryngology-head and neck surgery professionals.
- Continuing education: Earn up to 29 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- New Orleans! With rich history, mouth-watering cuisine, vibrant music, and exquisite architecture, ‘The Big Easy’ is the place to be.
- Leadership opportunities: Build your professional reputation and connect with other leaders in the specialty.
- Celebrate otolaryngology: OTO experts from around the globe and all subspecialties will connect in one location to present and discuss the latest science. Honour the specialty at this premier otolaryngology event.
Register today: www.entannualmeeting.org.