- Advanced Studies programs are for working audiologists who have a degree in audiology and are interested in specialising in a specific area of study.
- Taught entirely online by academics, scientists and clinicians, the Advanced Studies Certificate Programs prepare audiologists to become experts in a specialised area.
- Each comprehensive program of study consists of six didactic courses (nine-semester credits).
- Each course is six weeks long, and Faculty uploads a two hour lecture every week. Students are expected to download each week’s lecture, participate in threaded discussions and complete the quiz for the week. This program is completely asynchronous; hence the student has a whole week to complete the week’s task for each lecture.
- Admission requirements include a college degree with BS or BA in audiology or an audiology-related field
- The three distinct Advanced Studies Certificate Programs are:
- Cochlear Implants: salus.edu/cochlearimplants
- Vestibular: salus.edu/vestibularsciences
- Tinnitus: salus.edu/tinnitus